Did you know that GSO provides ASL Interpreters for Regional and Local Forums?
Regional and Local Forums provide unique opportunities for A.A. members across the U.S. and Canada to connect with people throughout the A.A. service structure. At forums, members can exchange information with representatives of the General Service Board, A.A.W.S., AA Grapevine and GSO.
Started in 1975, these unique gatherings happen four times a year. Each forum occurs in one of the eight regions of the U.S. or Canada that has extended an invitation.
What Region do you live in?
- June 2-4, 2023 Northeast Region Boston MA
- August 25-2, 2023 West Central Region Missoula, MT
- September 29-October 2023 Southwest Region El Paso, TX
- November 17-19, 2024 Independence OH
- May 10-12, 2024 Western Canada Region Vernon, BC Canada
- July 12-14, 2024 Pacific Region Las Vegas, Nevada
- August 23-25, 2024 Easter Canada Region Ottawa, ON
- December 6-8 Southeast Region Biloxi, MS
REGISTRATION FORMS and more information https://www.aa.org/regional-and-local-forums